I’m So Sorry! I’ve run out of time!
When I sent out an email to our amazing community asking what you needed help with not so long ago I got so many replies I haven’t been able to get back to everyone… yet…
But the one theme that was overwhelming was:
The desire to start a blog, a website or find a way to bring in an income that can be achieved remotely.
Since 2008 I’ve been an online marketing consultant who’s helped hundreds of people, both individuals and businesses find their feet online, but at the moment my work as a Copywriting Manager is a role that I absolutely love but it takes up so much of my time that I don’t have much time to blog and I have even less time to help people one-on-one.
So I’ve figured out a way to solve the problem and help as many people as I can!
I’m going to take a small group of people step by step through starting their own blog
This is no ordinary blogging tutorial. I’m not going to wow you with get-rich-quick schemes, or pretend that blogging doesn’t take a whole lot of effort, but whether you want to blog to share your adventures with family, or turn your blog into an income source like we did, I’m here to help.
Things I’ll cover will include:
- How to set your blog up on a platform so that you OWN your blog, you’re not at the mercy of a hosted blogging platform.
- How to structure your blog to be monetized either immediately, or into the future (MOST people fail at this)
- How to decide what to blog about, plan your content and how to blog on the road.
- How to buy a domain name and hosting and what pitfalls to avoid!
- How to set your blog up to perform well in the search engines right from the start! (SEO is a major factor most people don’t consider)
- Anything else people need to know to get their blog started.
If you’re interested in nabbing one of the very few first places then drop your details in below and I’ll keep you posted! Such exciting times!